Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions. By continuing to access the Engage Finance Ltd website service from this page, you (the “user”) will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
In particular, please note that unauthorised use or downloading of material from the website is absolutely prohibited.
- In the compilation of the Site, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of Engage Finance Ltd, amendments will be made as speedily as possible. However, Engage Finance Ltd does not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this site or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of Engage Finance Ltd or its servants or agents.
- The editorial content of this Site is copyright of Engage Finance Ltd and/or the authors, photographers and illustrators who contribute material to the Site, and the user shall not alter or remove any copyright symbol or any other identification or information concerning the authorship or ownership of any of the content of the site.
- The user shall not copy, market, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the Site.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of Engage Finance Ltd or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of Engage Finance Ltd.
- Clicking on certain links within this website may take the user to other sites and Engage Finance Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy or content of any information or any other aspect of any such websites.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, Engage Finance Ltd gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the Site will be free from interruptions or errors, and Engage Finance Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the Site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. This will not prevent Engage Finance Ltd from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.
Want to know what we can do for you?
Let's work together
We are so confident that we can help you that we don't charge for consultations. Whether by email, phone or face to face, we won't charge you a penny for advice.
Engage Finance Ltd, Main Street, Willoughby on the Wolds, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6SY